Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Let's see some Flamenco!

Maude? 'Ow's yer day, honey? Whot?....Of cuz I know whot time it is! I'm at tu'h joint, where'se would I be? ...In a while, in a while. Keep yer bloomin' voice down, you'll wake the kids.

Okay, list'n, now this may take yer by surpris'. Yer know how yer always goin' on 'bout takin' that cruise to Tobago? Okay, Tahiti, whotever. And how we disc'ssed 'bout gettin' one of em' tractor thingies...Let me finish, will ya?

Maude....I've wagered our farm. On the game tonight. ... Maude? Now, I know I'm not the luckiest...what? No, it...Yes, it ...NO, I am NOT joking. WILL you stop screamin'? Yes, the whole farm! Look, the corn fields 'aven't been doin' all too well, you know 'at. And li'l Jimmy's almost eight. He can pull'is weight if 'e 'av to! And Sarah's 14, she's a pretty one, she is. ...I am NOT suggestin' nothin'. Maude, for God'sake, I wasn't implyin' nuthin'!

Look, just boil yerself some tea, I'll be 'ome soon. Yer'll see. Yer all see. Spain'll win. Okay, I gotta go, honey. Game's 'bout ter start. Luv'ya!

2 Comments:

Blogger `Blitz~ said...

sux that spain didnt win innit

10:47 PM  
Blogger caffeinated said...

yeah. why can't the french underdogs remain underdogs. i lost the farm on that.

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home