Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dreams 2

Oh, I just woke up with my heart racing! Could it be, in any way, due to the fact that not one minute ago, on the other side of existence, I was running my lungs out for dear life from three men trying to kill me?

My God, what did it mean? They were trying to catch me because I found their secret factory making prosthetics out of real human beings.

Okay, it started off like this. I was watching a Discovery channel feature about tigers that captured different sorts of animals and dragging them away. Next thing I knew, I was following these kidnapper (?) tigers back to a house in the woods! Oh, they be no cute furry 3-Bears-and-Goldilocks type of animals. They were real tigers. Up to the point where they shooed me away and locked the front door of their cottage!

So I started an investigation. Oh yeah, they were making prosthetic parts out of these poor creatures. I could not imagine what a tiger would want with a prosthetic monkey limb. I mean, in my dream, that was the dilemma!

And then, neatly enough, next door was a house with humans doing the same business, but kidnapping other humans. So I strolled around their office. Creeping and crawling, you know, doing my investigating bit.

At one point, I was caught in the open under the stairs with nowhere to run as a group of them descended. So I pretended to be a worker there, scrubbing the floor beneath the stairs. They walked on right by! How clever of me. I raced upstairs to a security-coded door. Just then it opened and this typical office guy walked out. I pretended I was just about to go inside. I said "Hold it, thanks". Well this schmuck closed the door and told me I can't go in without a code.

Well, I walked away and suddenly, he called me. I turned around saw the schmuck with one mean looking no-nonsense type and another scrawny guy, walking towards me with accusatory looks.

Well, what of it? I bolted. Out the yard, onto the tree-lined road. I ran and ran. I looked back and saw the schmuck and scrawny guy right behind me while the mean one was falling behind. So I ran some more. And then I woke up.

It surely wasn't those almonds I chewed just before I slept. Was it?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Discovery Channel turns people funny. REALLY! I mean, why else would people watch stuff like 'Wild Sex' blah blah? (It might've been National Geographic, but all the same!)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thats so a rip off from that dream that I didn't remember... and are you sure those were almonds... not magic mushrooms? :P

3:12 PM  
Blogger caffeinated said...

Okay, I have never come across any episodes with such a provocative title. Or maybe it's just Malaysia. So, Alynna, you like watching bugs and squid make out eh? :-D

Aindhy: I don't even know what magic mushrooms look like. Toadstools? And what? You dreamt about prosthetic-limb- making tigers too?!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home